Hunter Bidden Today News, Hunter Biden to plead guilty to tax, gun case


Hunter Biden to plead guilty to tax, gun case :
                                                 

This is just coming into US we confirmed that Hunter Biden has reached a deal with Federal prosecutors to plead guilty to two minor tax charges and a gun charge these terms will likely keep him out of jail no word on when Hunter will appear in court to enter his guilty plead.


REP. MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE (R-GA) SLAMS HUNTER BIDEN'S DOJ DEAL :

She Says That, I'm on the oversight committee we have been investigating the Biden family crimes over and over and over again and we have all the bank records where we have direct evidence of tens of millions of dollars permanent from all these foreign countries directly into shell llc's and the Biden family members Hunter Biden especially getting paid millions and millions of dollars and they want to bring stupid charges of misdemeanors for taxes and a gun charge I think one is just do you think that the oversight committee is going to be pursuing any investigation Beyond this now that this case is it's not an ongoing investigation I wonder maybe the doj there's some information oversight from you now well I I think something to think about not plan on talking to Chairman come or about it is that now that this has happened and our body can't believe the death so I think we need to subpoena him in front of the oversight committee and we need to have a little chat with Enterprise and just lastly I've heard a number of Republicans uh talk about a two-tier justice system this U.S attorney in Delaware who was Prosecuting Hunter Biden was a trump appointee how can you look at somebody who president Trump put in place and say that person is not Freedom oh I'll I'll put it to you like this because this is what the American people it might not make a lot of sense in Washington because nothing makes sense in Washington Bill Barr was also the attorney general for the United States direct evidence and the proof about the five million ride that Linda Joe Biden as vice president so I don't care if they're Trump appointed I don't care if they were part of his former Administration those people that have known about these Biden crimes and sold our country out they should be held accountable too so I don't give a crap about the attorneys I don't I don't care I I really it doesn't matter if they're trouble appointed that's not the issue the issue is we should be holding people accountable for their real crimes not playing like oh look at Hunter Biden going along and get along with the doj because he was a horrible drug addict back then when he made his little throwaway gun and a trash can and his tax crimes he is really he has a lot bigger problems with those tax crimes he committed all kinds of crimes and that's what we're doing on the oversight committee so I would love to see Hunter come on in and talk about it because you can't play defend anymore you're welcome.

Post a Comment

0 Comments